Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan-Jamaat-ul-Ahrar (TTP-JA) has unveiled his new strategic policy for the year 2017 in order revive its operations. According to the recent policy statements, TTP-JA has affirmed to carry out terror attacks against government installations and officials across the country in Pakistan. The militant outfit has denominated its new action plan as “Operation Ghazi,” an attribution to Abul Rashid Ghazi, an Islamist fundamentalist who was killed during “Operation Silence” carried out by Pakistan Army in Laal Mosque, Islamabad in July 2007. While issuing the code of conduct and scope of newly launched “Operation Ghazi,” the TTP-JA has not only specified its target areas, but has also revealed the soft domains of society, which will not be attacked during the said operation. Moreover, the militant outfit has appealed the masses to keep distance from law enforcement agencies to avoid the collateral damages of their attacks.
The detailed code of conduct issued by TTP-JA:
By the grace of Allah, we praise the Almighty for conferring success, more than expected, during Operation Al-Ra’ad. Today, with the help of Allah, Markazi Umor Harab Commission (Urdu for Central Martial Action Commission) of Jamaat-ul-Ahrar, with great determination and zeal, has compiled the code of conduct for “Operation Ghazi,” named after Maulana Ghazi Abdul Rashid. Therefore, all the mujahedeen associated with Jamaat-ul-Ahrar and its allied groups are advised to focus their attention to war and hasten the combat operations. All the mujahedeen will follow the below code of conduct, while carrying out their operations in order to ensure the success of “Operation Ghazi.”
- In this operation, all the legislative institutions of Pakistan will be our targets.
- Besides, all the military and intelligence institutions, operating under Pakistan Army, along with those organizations and individuals which are operating to assist them under cover names will be our focal targets.
- Pakistan Air Force and all of its relevant institutions are our targets.
- All the interest based financial institutions are our targets; however, it is necessary to ensure the safety of masses during these attacks.
- The political parties which support our enemy institutions and are involved in operations against mujahedeen, apart from consolidating heresy, are our enemies.
- The so called developmental and welfare organizations, which spread infidelity and heresy in the society and vulgarity and nudity among the masses, are also included in our targets.
- After the Last Prophet (SAW), the claimant of prophet hood and blasphemer of Muhammad (SAW) are our prime targets.
- Those people who May Allah Forbid consider apostate to the Caliphs and Prophet’s Companions, and those who accuse Hazrat Ayesha Siddiqua (رضی اللہ عنہا) are included in the list of our targets.
- The governmental Lashkars, so called peace committees and spies who support Government of Pakistan and army in any way, along with the media personnel who propagate the enemy interests are our prime targets.
- Those specific educational institutions which are operating to strengthen and proliferation of heresy are included in the scope of this operation; however, the common educational institutions are not included in our targets.
- The operations are strictly prohibited, regardless of the presence of enemy forces, at Islamic places of worship including mosques, schools, religious centers, gatherings, funeral centers and people’s gathering places like markets, playgrounds, recreational resorts, fairs and bus stops.
- Hospitals, railway stations, roads, bridges, dams and all the places of public welfare are not included in the scope of this operation.
- The churches, cathedrals, temples, gurdwaras, and all the worship places of non-Muslims will remain safe during the operations, unless they are used by the enemy forces for war actions.
- The people who are repent and ashamed of their bad doings for working with the enemy institutions and keep contact with us, their life and property will be remained protected.
The valiant Muslim brothers and sisters of Pakistan are apprised to refrain from visiting the enemy institutions so that their precious lives will not be wasted in the wake of our sacred jihad and operations.
Research and Analysis Wing (ادارہ التحقیق والمعارف)
Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan – Jamaat-ul-Ahrar