Miramshah: A pamphlet attributed to Etahad ul Mujahideen, a local militant group was distributed in Miramshah the headquarter of North Waziristan, warning local Maliks against spying for Pakistan Army and opposing mobile towers and polio vaccination in the area here on Sunday 5th May 2019.
The main points of the leaflet are;
- The Maliks of the area are hereby informed to refrain from renting new places to Pakistan Army in the area.
- The Maliks should stop spying for Army and avoid from sharing information with them, otherwise the result will be worse.
- People of the area must averse and oppose the polio vaccination.
- If mujahedeen (Taliban) found any woman riding a motorcycle (with a male member) in the area, then she will be killed on the spot.
- The Maliks of Waziristan are also informed that they should not rent out their land for the construction of mobile towers in the area.